Tanner, Ballew and Malloof, Inc.

Report a Claim

Claims can be reported by either contacting one of our claim professionals or by clicking the appropriate claim form below to file the claim electronically. All Workers Compensation claims should be reported directly to your insurance carrier, but please feel free to contact us with questions or any guidance you may need.

Todd Brown, AIC
Claims Manager
Phone: 404-917-1926

Cameron Gillett
Claims Analyst
Phone: 404-917-1905 

Report a
General Liability Claim
Report a
Property Claim
Report an
Automobile Claim